Saturday 28 January 2012

Past Blogposts

suddenly had the urge to click my old blog's old posts..i started reading from the very 1st post..
and OH MY GOD..
did those posts bring back memories..
even the date of it made me go wow

MEMORIES of everyone who appeared in my life during secondary school life..
MEMORIES of my silly thoughts back then..
MEMORIES of how silly and funny the old me is..hahaha
MEMORIES of the people i loved =)

and i thought about now..what do i have left?
and realised that what i do not cherish now shall be a regret in the future..
but i am just No One
how can i know in time what to cherish and what is it that i will regret..
i do not have the proper mindset and intelligence to think about that

i am having the crying feeling inside me right now

signing off at 2.20am 28/1/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment